CHENEGA INFINITY, LLC
Company Job Title: Uniformed Security Services Supervisor-LT
Chenega Job Title: Security Shift Supervisor II
Top Secret with SCI/SAP Eligibility
Location: Arlington, VA
Uniformed Security Services Manager
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Uniformed Security Services Supervisor-LT
is responsible for supporting the DARPA Uniformed Security section. Must have knowledge of DoD security methods and procedures including patrol, crime prevention, traffic control and investigations, emergency response, basics of fire detection, suppression and prevention. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
Non-Essential Duties: Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Assists with scheduling for the Uniformed Security Services workforce
- Prepares and provides briefings and performs security inspections
- Supervises uniformed security service officers on assigned shift
- Knowledge of DoD security methods and procedures including patrol, crime prevention, traffic control and investigation, emergency response, basics of fire detection suppression and prevention.
- Directly supervises the Uniformed Security Services personnel on assigned shift
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma
- Minimum of five (5) years of security officer experience, with one year being served immediately prior to working on this contract in a supervisory capacity of five or more people; related military service (such as Military Police or law enforcement) can be used as well
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have demonstrated excellent skills in customer relations
- Knowledge of DoD directives pertaining to security methods
- Skill in supervisory operations
- Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Ability to write governing policy and directives
- Demonstrated ability to respond to various types of actual emergency situations
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Arlington.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process