Come work for the one of the best Security firms in the country…
401K, Health Insurance, Life Matters, Free Life Insurance, Direct Deposit, Paid Vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Professional Development, Education Partnerships.
Unarmed Security Guard:
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
* Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
* Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Prepares logs and reports as required.
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
* Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
Securitas Company provides Special Security Division with a Broader Placing resources in the field, at the local level where they can be used most effectively, is part of Securitas USA's effort as the industry leader to add value by being closer to our clients and to our security officers.
When people think of contract security services, they usually picture a traditional security officer making patrol rounds or controlling access at a fixed post. These functions remain crucial to security at many locations, but we are able to offer, through affiliated companies and specialty divisions, a much broader range of security solutions that can add significant value to client organizations.
Our security services can be customized and combined to meet the security requirements of any organization. We work closely with each client, listening carefully and applying our expertise to offer a security solution that meets the client's needs.
At Securitas USA we believe that the future of our company can only be achieved if we help with the continuity of our people's skills. We believe in proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential.
Range of Security Services Shared in the United States, with over 650 local Branch Managers and more than 100,000 Security Officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA's core business is Security Services. Our main service offerings are Onsite Guarding, Mobile Guarding, Remote Guarding, Electronic Guarding, Fire Safety and Corporate Risk Management this is our purpose, we help make your world a safer place.
We hire people from all walks of life with a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives united with a common purpose - "To help protect homes, workplaces and communities by providing the security needed to help protect their assets and safeguard their people." Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness, represented by the three dots on our logo, are qualities our employees are proud to demonstrate daily.
All business is local, which is why we've developed our organization laterally.
By establishing many independent, local units, we've created a strong base for the entire organization, one that is flexible and customer-oriented.
Call us or come by today to work for Securitas Security Services USA!!!
Patricia Young Human Resources Manager
Christie Cook Human Resources Specialist
4150 S 100th East Ave Suite 400
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146