||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
LeTourneau University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Online - Bachelor of Business Administration (Bachelor Degree)
The Accelerated Online Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Management degrees provide busy professionals with an opportunity to continue their educations and advance their careers without disrupting their current lifestyles and schedules. This totally online degree option is perfect for busy professionals whose family and work schedules do not provide them the opportunity to pursue their undergraduate business degree in a classroom format.
Online - Bachelor of Business Management Aviation (Bachelor Degree)
If you love aviation, but think your career is at a dead-end, we?ve got great news for you! LeTourneau University now offers a Bachelor of Business Management-Aviation. Our BBM-Aviation is designed for aviation professionals -- in management and maintenance ? who seek an accredited, college degree so they can advance their careers in the industry. You?ll be taking courses that you will actually use throughout your career, such as aviation management, economics, business ethics, aviation law, marketing, and aviation safety, among others. The BBM-Aviation is a 127-credit degree containing five courses, or 15 credit hours, in aviation. In addition, students may receive up to 30 credit hours for professional licensures. Our BBM-Aviation not only builds on two of the university?s premiere programs, it also is accepted by the top college accreditation agencies. This means that your degree is bona fide and is recognized in the aviation industry.
Online - Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Bachelor Degree)
Do you love working with people? Are you fascinated with how people think and behave? Would you enjoy a career in counseling or child development? LeTourneau University can prepare you for graduate school and a career in the field of psychology. You can take classes online or even on ground at our educational sites throughout Texas: Longview, Houston, Austin, Bedford, Dallas and Tyler. If you are busy with work and family, our online degree program is flexible to meet your schedule. At LETU, you will receive individual attention! Whether you have zero or 60+ college credit hours, LeTourneau University will help you earn your Bachelor of Psychology!
All Academic Programs
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other.
- Management Information Systems, General.
- Bible/Biblical Studies.
- Chemistry, General.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry.
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Business Teacher Education.
- Psychology, General.
- History Teacher Education.
- Computer Science.
- Theology and Religious Vocations, Other.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Information Science/Studies.
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering.
- Finance, General.
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew.
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Chemistry, Other.
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician.
- Developmental and Child Psychology.
- Social Sciences, General.
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education.
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- International Business/Trade/Commerce.
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Chemical Physics.
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations.
- History, Other.
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education.
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General.
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General.
- Computer Engineering, General.
- Social Studies Teacher Education.
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Educational/Instructional Media Design.
- Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Mathematics, General.
- English Language and Literature, General.
Question and Answer about "LeTourneau University"
No questions found...