College Profile: Campbell University
Campbell University is a university of the liberal arts, sciences, and professions which is committed to helping students develop an integrated Christian personality characterized by a wholeness of body, mind and spirit that includes a method of critical judgment; an appreciation of the intellectual, cultural, and religious heritage; stewardship of the body; and a sensitive awareness of the world and society in which they live and work with persons.
Campbell University is a Baptist university affiliated with the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina. Both in and out of the classroom, the University endeavors to present Christian principles to students and to foster their application to daily life.
The purpose of Campbell University arises out of three basic theological and Biblical presuppositions: learning is appointed and conserved by God as essential to the fulfillment of human destiny; in Christ, all things consist and find ultimate unity; and the Kingdom of God in this world is rooted and grounded in Christian community.
With an average class size of 25 students and a student/faculty ratio of 18:1, Campbell is a school where you matter. Our faculty and staff take an interest in your goals, where you want to be, and who you can be.
Campbell students can choose from over 100 tracks and concentrations to find a major that pushes them to think in new ways. Also, special programs like the Honors Program, Study Abroad, and ROTC challenge students go beyond the books and explore the world.
We want you to be involved. We have over 40 active student organizations so that you can find somewhere to belong and invest your skills. Our Campus Recreation Office also provides a variety of athletic opportunities to help you stay active and beat the college stress.
Then Campbell might be a good fit for you. Discover more about Campbell University, a school where you can build your future.
910-893-1200 (financial aid)
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Campbell University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Graphic Design.
- Fine/Studio Arts, General.
- Music Theory and Composition.
- Chemistry, General.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Music, Other.
- History, General.
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other.
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other.
- Education, General.
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Music, General.
- Health and Physical Education, General.
- Social Studies Teacher Education.
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other.
- Public Administration.
- Pre-Law Studies.
- Spanish Language Teacher Education.
- Mathematics, General.
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design (MS, PhD).
- Law (LL.
- International Relations and Affairs.
- Philosophy and Religious Studies, Other.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other.
- Child Development.
- Music Teacher Education.
- Pharmacy (PharmD [USA], PharmD or BS/BPharm [Canada]).
- Human Development and Family Studies, General.
- Curriculum and Instruction.
- Athletic Training/Trainer.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Management Information Systems, General.
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Piano and Organ.
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Divinity/Ministry (BD, MDiv.
- Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Education, Other.
- International Business/Trade/Commerce.
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science.
- Clinical and Industrial Drug Development (MS, PhD).
- Community Organization and Advocacy.
- Public Relations/Image Management.
- Social Work.
- Computer Science.
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other.
- Religion/Religious Studies, Other.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration.
- Social Sciences, General.
- Biology Teacher Education.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management.
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching.
- Economics, General.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services.
- Radio and Television.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching.
- Psychology, General.
Question and Answer about "Campbell University"
No questions found...