||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Southeastern Community College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Agriculture (Associate Degree)
Business - Accounting (Associate Degree)
Business - Finance (Associate Degree)
Business - General (Associate Degree)
Business - Human Resources (Associate Degree)
Business - Management (Associate Degree)
Business - Marketing (Associate Degree)
Health, Safety and Environmental Technology (Associate Degree)
Liberal Arts - General (Associate Degree)
All Academic Programs
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer.
- Medical/Clinical Assistant.
- Graphic Communications, General.
- Funeral Service and Mortuary Science, General.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling.
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert.
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician.
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist.
Question and Answer about "Southeastern Community College"
No questions found...