Eastern Iowa Community College District strives to provide accessible quality educational programs and services, which anticipate and respond to personal and community needs and expectations. These efforts will reflect an active committment to excellence, to lifelong learning and to cooperation with all segments of the community.
||Eastern Iowa Community Colleges|
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Eastern Iowa Community College District Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Business - Accounting (Associate Degree)
Business - Administration (Associate Degree)
Business - Finance (Associate Degree)
Business - General (Associate Degree)
Business - Human Resources (Associate Degree)
Business - Management (Associate Degree)
Business - Marketing (Associate Degree)
Criminal Justice (Associate Degree)
Health, Safety and Environmental Technology (Associate Degree)
Liberal Arts - General (Associate Degree)
All Academic Programs
- Interior Design.
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician (HAC, HACR, HVAC, HVACR).
- Machine Tool Technology/Machinist.
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training.
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling.
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Precision Metal Working, Other.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert.
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production.
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician.
- Sign Language Interpretation and Translation.
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Criminal Justice/Police Science.
- Electroneurodiagnostic/Electroencephalographic Technology/Technologist.
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General.
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other.
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
Question and Answer about "Eastern Iowa Community College District"
No questions found...