College Profile: Richland Community College
The mission of Richland Community College is to offer educational programs that enable students to achieve their potential through higher education by obtaining the abilities, attitudes and skills needed for personal and professional growth.
The College's Mission is partially prescribed by the State of Illinois, and it responds to the purposes of a comprehensive community college. Briefly stated, the College achieves its mission and purposes by offering the following programs:
* The first two years of a baccalaureate, transfer education
* Occupational/Technical courses, certificates, and degrees leading directly to work
* Basic educational courses and programs designed to prepare students to engage in college study
* Continuing and community education courses and programs designed to provide and encourage lifelong learning
* Student development programs to assist in developing educational and career goals
* Academic support programs which are supplemental to teaching and learning
* Community education activities which contribute to the growth and enrichment of students and the community
* Community service programs which establish linkages with business, industry and government for the purpose of promoting economic growth and well-being in Central Illinois.
217-875-7200 (financial aid)
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Richland Community College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce.
- Housing and Human Environments, Other.
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management.
- Fire Services Administration.
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist.
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician.
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry.
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD.
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician (HAC, HACR, HVAC, HVACR).
- Machine Tool Technology/Machinist.
- Surgical Technology/Technologist.
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder.
- Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design.
- Graphic Design.
- Welding Technology/Welder.
- General Studies.
- Engineering, General.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Greenhouse Operations and Management.
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General.
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General.
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design.
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant.
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General.
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Construction Trades, General.
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting.
- Child Care Provider/Assistant.
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert.
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General.
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician.
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist.
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician.
- Criminal Justice/Police Science.
Question and Answer about "Richland Community College"
No questions found...