The mission of Albertus Magnus College is to provide men and women with an education that promotes the search for truth in all its dimensions and is practical in its application. Founded by the Dominican Sisters of Saint Mary of the Springs, Albertus Magnus College, faithful to its Catholic heritage and the Judeo-Christian traditon, remains dedicated to providing an opportunity for learning which responds to the academic needs and ethical challenges of it students and of society.
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Albertus Magnus College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Associate of Science in Business Management (Associate Degree)
The Associate of Science In Business Management is for those in the early stages of their management or professional career. It includes a solid foundation in the arts and sciences as well as introductory courses in management and business principles.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management (Bachelor Degree)
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management Degree is designed for those working adult professionals looking to develop their business and management skills. It includes courses ranging from Public Speaking to Business Accounting, Business Law, Team Building, and Marketing Management.
All Academic Programs
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Reading Teacher Education.
- History, General.
- Community Organization and Advocacy.
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General.
- Business/Managerial Economics.
- French Language and Literature.
- Management Information Systems, General.
- Education, General.
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Italian Language and Literature.
- Clinical/Medical Social Work.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- Philosophy and Religious Studies, Other.
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies.
- Social Sciences, General.
- General Studies.
- Chemistry, General.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Organizational Behavior Studies.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Art Therapy/Therapist.
- Foreign Languages and Literatures, General.
- Mathematics, General.
- Psychology, General.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Biological and Physical Sciences.
Question and Answer about "Albertus Magnus College"
No questions found...